Please note: If you have made a purchase at www.gehnastore.com we assume that you have gone through and are aware of the refund/exchange policy stated below
At Gehna Jaipur, India, we strive to ensure that our customers are receiving products that are of the highest quality. In the unlikely event that you have received a product in less than pristine condition, please write to us at [email protected]
- A product is eligible for return within 2 days of delivery in the following cases:
- A wrong product has been sent by our team.
- There is a manufacturing defect on the product with respect to design or wearability.
- The product is damaged in transit.
- In cases where the product is damaged in transit, we can offer free doorstep pickup and a replacement product or store credit for the equivalent amount.
- However, if the wrong product has been sent by our team or if it has a manufacturing defect with respect to design or wearability of the product, then we can also offer a full refund or a replacement product, in addition to free doorstep pickup.
- In case of any other reason for return or exchange, customer will bear the cost of reverse doorstep pickup (Rs.100). Further, exchange or refund value will exclude any forward shipping charges that may have been paid by the customer at the time of ordering.
- For any of the above issues, please write to us at [email protected] within 2 days of receiving the order and also attach a picture of the damaged/defective/incorrect product. We will strive to resolve the issue in the best way possible.
- Below cases do not qualify for a refund or exchange:
- Minor colour or size variation of the gemstones. Such variations are a part of the handcrafting process and beyond our control.
- If your product darkens over time. Natural oxidization is a property of copper and brass metal and is caused by varying climatic & storage conditions.
- Cancellations are only accepted if the request is made within 12 hours of order placed.
- Any purchases made from other online portals will be governed by the refund and return policies of those portals and will need to be escalated to the concerned portals only.
Avoid storing your piece of jewellery next to a strong heat source or in direct sunlight. This may cause fading over time. Natural pine resin is strong, durable and waterproof. However, it is recommended not to wear the items in the shower or swimming pool, and refrain from spraying perfume or other alcohol based products near or on the piece, in order to preserve their original condition.
A soft cloth can be used to buff the piece and bring out its original shine. It is advised to do this after each use, to prevent natural body oils or lotions from damaging the surface of the jewellery, and to keep the piece in best possible condition. The surface is liable to scratch in cases of extreme misuse.